Job Title – Psychiatrist
Location – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
We are currently looking for a qualified Psychiatrist Medical Director! Candidate will work a 3-6 assignment with an option to go perm if it’s a great fit!
Join the region?s leading addiction treatment center that has earned a reputation as a respected, compassionate, and ethical alcohol and drug rehab facility in the mid-Atlantic region! Our medical staff consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses trained and experienced in addictions treatment. Our facilities have an extensive catalog of evidence-based programs, holistic therapies, and activities allow the clinician to develop a custom program to meet each patient’s needs.
- Monitors, evaluates and reviews clinical supervision procedures for all licensed medical staff.
- Ensures that all medical policies and procedures are updated and revised as necessary and that staff function according to approved policies and procedures.
- In concert with the President and CEO and the Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, designs and develops cost effective programs or activities to optimally benefit the substance abuse and dual diagnosis patient.
- Strives to address and meet the needs of all constituents including employees, patients, alumni, referral sources and insurers.
- Responsible for the overall provision and maintenance of quality medical care for all patients.
- Provides education and training to staff, patients and others about chemical dependency, including new developments, techniques, scientific findings, etc., through staff in service, patient lectures and community/professional training.
- Provides consultation to medical, clinical and administrative staff regarding the appropriateness of admission or continues stay or the need for referral or discharge of certain patient/participants in programs.
- Provides medical evaluation and treatment services to the patient as required.
- Five years? experience in chemical dependency treatment, at least three which must be in a management/supervisory position.
- Certification in Addiction Medicine by the American Society of Addition Medicine (ASAM) preferred.
- Current DEA registration.
- Salary: $270k
- Malpractice coverage
- $1,000 for consults as completed
Psychiatrist Philadelphia, Pennsylvania